Heart Footprint/Handprint Kit Directions
Hanging Heart Handprint kit™
Safe and non-toxic Air-Dry Marshmallow Clay
No Mixing No Baking
- Place wax paper (not included in kit) on a flat object.
- Knead clay for approx. 2 minutes to remove air bubbles.
- Using rolling pin included, roll the marshmallow clay until smooth and flat. Make sure clay is thick enough to get a good impression, approx. 1/2 inches no less than 1/4” inch. (If clay is sticking to the rolling pin then sprinkle a small amount of baby powder or flour on the clay, smooth out powder and try again.)
- Press the child’s hand or foot into clay and remove. If you make a mistake, go back to step 2.
- Use appropriate size cookie cutter to press into the clay and cut your ornament.
- Trim away excess and remove ornament from cookie cutter.
- Create hole in the top of the ornament by twisting hole punch (straw) down until reaching flat surface. Remove hole punch(straw) with clay. If you make a mistake, go back to step 2.
- When finished, let clay air-dry for 6-8 hours. Then gently turn over and let dry for another 24-36 hours.
- When dry, carefully cover handprint side with glue in first glitter location. Sprinkle glitter and let dry overnight.
- Shake off excess glitter. Repeat step 9 for additional color.
- String ribbon thought hole and tie for hanging.
Child to Cherish™ by Perine Lowe, Inc.
2018© Brea, CA 92821 www.childtocherish.com
All rights reserved including but not limited to copyright and trade dress.
Conforms to ASTM D-4236